Free 64 sample interview questions and answers
The 64 interview questions and answers below include answer samples, answer tips, interview answer structure. You can use all of them by clicking links below:
1. Tell me about yourself
2. What are your greatest strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Why are you leaving (or did you leave) this position?
5. Why do you want to work here?
6. What are your career goals?
7. What do co-workers say about you?
8. Are you applying for other jobs?
9. What do you know about our organization?
10. What kind of salary are you looking for?
11. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
12. Do you know anyone who works for us?
13. Why should we hire you?
14. What Is Your Dream Job?
15. What are you looking for in a job?
16. Are you willing to work overtime?
17. What experience do you have in this field?
18. Do you consider yourself successful?
19. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
20. Describe your work ethic?
21. Are you a team player?
22. Have you ever had to fire anyone?
23. What is your philosophy towards work?
24. If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
25. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
26. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization?
27. Tell me about a suggestion you have made?
28. Why do you think you would do well at this job?
29. What irritates you about co-workers?
30. What is more important to you: the money or the work?
31. What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
32. What would your previous supervisor say your strongest point is?
33. Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor?
34. Tell me about your ability to work under pressure?
35. What has disappointed you about a job?
36. What motivates you to do your best on the job?
37. Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
38. How would you know you were successful on this job?
39. Would you be willing to relocate if required?
40. Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
41. How do you describe your management style?
42. What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
43. Do you have any blind spots?
44. If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
45. Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
46. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
47. What qualities do you look for in a boss?
48. Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
49. What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
50. Do you have any questions for me?
51. Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job?
52. What do you do to keep learning and developing your skills in this area?
53. Can you give an example of something you have learned on your own that has helped you in your professional life?
54. What positive things would your co-workers say about you?
55. What negative things would your co-workers say about you?
56. How you helped your team or a team member to achieve a specific goal?
57. Describe a major change that happened in a previous job. How did you deal with this situation?
58. Tell me about a situation in which you had to adapt to changes that you had no control over.
59. Tell us about a suggestion you made that led to improvements in your company.
60. Can you tell me about the last time you took initiative at work? What did you do?
61. Describe a situation in which you were able to meet a tight deadline on time. How did you prioritize your tasks and schedule?
62. Can you describe a goal that you have achieved? What steps did you take?
63. How do you deal with risk? Can you describe a work situation in which you had to deal with a high level of risk?
64. Can you tell me about a time when you were able to complete a task or project successfully without supervision or support?